This permanent position is well suited to an individual that held previous foreman jobs and is looking to advance their career and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and growing company.
Experience in the following is required:
- Directing a machinery moving crew on customer sites.
- Rigging and moving machinery with forklifts, Versa-Lift lift trucks, overhead cranes and gantry systems.
- Jacking and skating of machinery.
- Position, align and level machinery.
- Reporting of accidents/incidents and near misses + reporting of equipment or property damage.
- Understanding of risk assessments, method statements and lift plans.
- Interpersonal and supervisory skills required.
- Valid UK driving licence.
- Health and safety conscious: Ability to identify risks.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Overtime, weekends, night outs and working away required.
- Excellent rate of pay.
- Fully equipped high specification tackle van.
- Training courses provided.
- Career development opportunities.
- Individual accommodation when working away.
- Stakeholder pension scheme.
- Full individual work uniform and PPE.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com