Merritts specialise in heavy machinery moving services and has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Mechanical Engineer to join our dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that has previous experience in mechanical engineering jobs who is looking to advance their engineering career and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and growing company.
Experience in the following is required:
- Dismantling, reassembly, aligning and levelling of industrial machinery, incl. all types of CNC.
- Use of optical leveling equipment
- Floor drilling and bolting down of machinery.
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing machinery and production equipment.
- Understanding of risk assessments and method statements.
- Formal engineering qualification
- Valid UK driving licence
- Health and safety conscious: Ability to identify risks
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Overtime, weekends, night outs and working away required.
- Excellent rate of pay.
- Fully equipped high specification tackle van.
- Training courses provided.
- Career development opportunities.
- Individual accommodation when working away.
- Stakeholder pension scheme.
- Full individual work uniform and PPE.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com