From extrusion to injection moulding, Merritts are unrivalled plastics and rubber machinery movers. This has enabled us to build an extensive client base.
Continued investment into specialist machinery has allowed us to cement our place in the plastics & rubber market. The machinery that we have handled in the past includes:
- Blow moulding
- Injection moulding
- Polyurethane processing
- Rotational moulding
- Rubber processing
- Structural foam
- Thermoforming machinery
This experience has allowed Merritts to work alongside many of the major manufacturers and we are able to undertake complete recommissioning packages if required. We take great pride in our dedicated and highly committed team who are always striving to achieve complete customer satisfaction.
At Merritts, we understand that your brand is one of the most important aspects of your business. When a customer purchases your product, they want to see that their investment is being handled by experts who care about the machinery that they are installing. Merritts fleet of vehicles and plant are stylishly liveried in our corporate colours which extend to the operatives uniforms ensuring that the Merritts brand becomes an extension of your own. We can offer:
- Low loaders with lorry mounted cranage (up to 26Te lift and carry capability)
- Flat and covered transport
- Versa-Lift high capacity compact lift trucks (pick and carry up to 27Te)
- Large fleet of 3Te to 7Te rated lift trucks for general moving
- Complimentary buffer storage for imported equipment – taking the guesswork out of booking installations and allowing total control of the project from the UK. Services can extend to receiving containers, de-stuff, report on damage, lift into store, clean and prepare, load to transport, offload, install and assist manufacturer to commission if required.
Customers can also expect a service that is second to none. Each client will receive a Director level contact who is available seven days a week to answer any queries.
Regarding flexibility, Merritts are able to operate out of standard working hours and can accommodate night and shift working as well as weekends for moves that are time and/or production sensitive.