Sector of Client: Printing press manufacture
Project: Receive, Bonded Store, Deliver and Install Lithographic Presses.
Scope of Works:
Receive, Deliver and Install Lithographic Presses entered into bonded storage:-
– Receive Hi-Cube shipping containers into storage facility direct from docks, handling all necessary paperwork including customs clearance documentation.
– Lift shipping containers to floor level using lorry mounted crane up to 30Te. Assess shipped goods for condition including photographic records.
– Remove print units and ancillary equipment from container using Versa-Lift or 7Te container spec Hyster fork lift truck.
– Transfer items to holding area using Versa-Lift or fork lift truck.
– Store until further instruction.
Load, Transport and Deliver:-
– Load print units and ancillary equipment to Merritts transport using lorry mounted crane.
– Deliver machinery to UK based customers as required.
– Offload machinery using lorry mounted crane or Versa-Lift.
– Unpack and remove print units from transit frames and position as required.
– Work with manufacturer’s engineers to assemble machine sections.
– Clear site of packaging material and transit frames.
Testimonial from Director:-
Our company changed our supplier for these services from another of the larger names within the machinery installation field and we were immediately impressed with the support that we received from the Merritts management and board.
We were also impressed with the scope of the services that Merritts could offer in house which made our own procedures simpler and gained our company more control over the import and installation phase.
We would not hesitate to recommend Merritts and would be pleased to provide a written reference if required.