Our machinery storage package delivers a complete solution. We have the capability to collect, transport and manoeuvre your heavy machinery and associated equipment. Our central UK location ensures we can meet the storage demands of customers throughout the country.
Our secure machinery storage facility provides overhead craneage, forklift trucks, Versa-Lifts and lorry mounted cranes to assist in handling and safely positioning your items into our warehouse.
Your items will be logged into our warehouse management system on arrival, before being entered into to the secure storage area. All of our sites are enclosed with 2.4m palisade fencing and equipped with intruder alarms and CCTV. Only authorised personnel are permitted in the facility.
We can provide solutions for clients in a wide range of machine moving and logistical scenarios:
- Machinery manufacturers requiring buffer storage prior to delivery & installation
- End users of manufacturing machinery undertaking a process change – A piece of equipment may no longer be required but cannot be written off due to balance sheet value.
- Designated areas for PDI can be provided.
- End users downsizing production on multiple sites wanting to consolidate machinery and sell a property.
- Manufacturers with a change of tooling or model who are required to keep tools and parts for a specified time
- Used machinery dealers requiring a simple holding area or showroom
Rates start from £0.10 per square foot per week (£1.09 per square metre per week), which is inclusive of buildings insurance, rates, light, heat and power in the area dependent on use.