With warehouse sites based around the East Midlands and located conveniently near the M1, Merritt Storage Solutions is perfectly placed to service the needs of clients requiring both short and long term industrial storage.
Our company has a wide range of clients to which we are able to provide a bespoke service to fit with their industrial storage needs:
- Machinery manufacturers from all sectors requiring a buffer storage solution prior to UK installation
- End users of manufacturing machinery or equipment undertaking a process change – A piece of equipment may no longer be required but cannot be written off due to balance sheet value
- End users downsizing production manufacturers on multiple sites wanting to consolidate machinery and sell a property requiring the industrial storage of the machinery that was in that premise
- Manufacturers with a change of tooling or model who are required to keep tools and parts for a specified time
- Importers & Exporters
- Used machinery dealers requiring a simple holding area or showroom
- Auctioneers who require warehouse space to hold closed auctions or holding areas for machinery
- Transport businesses requiring an area or yard to save fuel and time between drops or customers
Industrial storage rates start from £0.10 per square foot per week (£1.09 per square metre per week), which is inclusive of buildings insurance, rates, light, heat and power in the area dependent on use. We are able to provide insurance for the transport of equipment into stores, the offloading and handling and then insurance to store goods whilst in our facility. We provide the best industrial storage Nottingham has to offer.
Many of our industrial storage warehouses have overhead craneage for the handling of stored goods up to 20Te in weight. Additionally, we have the in house capability to handle heavy loads up to 200Te in weight if required. Our sites are enclosed by 2.4m palisade fencing and are all equipped with state of the art security solutions enabling us to provide storage for high value goods.
We currently have 250,000sqft (23,225sqm) of internal storage space available for immediate occupation complimented by 80,000sqft (7,350sqm) of external storage space for items that are not weather sensitive. Our warehouses are all heated, fitted with high and low bay lighting and offer eaves heights of up to 10m if required for tall items.
All Merritts’ warehouses are controlled by a warehouse manager and dedicated admin team. These teams are responsible for all logistical arrangements relating to the stored goods and for ensuring that all goods remain in good order.