Merritts have the ability to deliver project management services no matter how complex or diverse. Our wealth of experience will ensure your project requirements hit the necessary deadlines, are delivered to your budget and also meet the highest quality standards.
Always focusing on the requirements and objectives of our customer, Merritts supply a comprehensive service. Whether it be a factory removal & relocation or a multiple machinery installation project, we have the knowledge and expertise to effectively manage and liaise with the appropriate personnel to provide efficient project completion.
Merritts’ team can provide you with the following services to deliver an industry leading project management package on any scale:
- Project Engineering – Leading and managing the technical aspect of the project.
- Feasibility Studies – Evaluate and analyse the potential of a proposed project.
- Project Remits – Outline what is required and plan accordingly.
- Project Scopes and Specifications – Detail the specific date of deliverables and the budget allocated for them.
- Managerial Briefings – Agree work schedules, risk assessments and environmental requirements.
- Construction Management - Project planning specifically implemented for the construction industry.
- Contractor Management - Management of on site personnel including health and safety information, insurance information and training programs.
- Programming and Gantt Charts – Visual representations of a project plan. These assist in ensuring we maximise all resources, therefore keeping over all costs down.
- Project Governance – Provide a detailed framework that outlines accountability and responsibility.
- M & E Facilities Installations – Management of mechanical and electrical services.
- Health & Safety Control – Merritts adhere to strict Health & Safety codes, complying with all applicable CDM regulations and procedures. Click here to learn more about our Health & Safety Management.
Merritts add value to any project; employing a hands-on approach coupled with a problem solving mentality. As well as our extensive experience in many varied sectors, our project management team have also attained the following qualifications:
- MEng (Hons) – Master of Engineering
- MIEE – Member of the Institution of Electrical Engineers
- TechIOSH – Technical Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health
- PRINCE 2 – Projects in Controlled Environments
- NEBOSH – National Examination Board in Occupational Safety & Health
If you would like to discuss our project management services further, or you have a specific project you would like to talk about in more detail, please contact a member of our team today where we will be happy to help.
Click here to see Merritts in action.
See more videos by subscribing to our YouTube Channel